9.8.12

NewSea Sparklers

Ermahgerd. I sort of already hate this hair. I never knew a pixelated hair could make my actual hair fall out. 0_0 I tried so hard to make it look good, and still looks like shit. :P Just so you know, there are some issues on the top of the head, and also some transparency issues on the slimmed down/shortened hair. It was the best I could do, lol. Oh also new models. You know, my ADD is so bad, I get bored of my models SO easily.. So I really change them every couple of weeks. 

_____________________________Version A_____________________________


Constance


Janie


Adoxa


Sadie

_____________________________Version B_____________________________





{CAKED for Adults}
Alright, so this is the way it shall work. Version A is a .package file, and Version B is a .sims3pack file. I've found that you can have both in your game as long as it's a different format. So, in theory, you can have both in your game. :) Yay.



Amusez-Vous!

14 comments:

  1. Holy crap, your textures are looking BRILLIANT. So beautiful and glossy. Love this, and I think you did some really nice work on the mesh! Thank you, Marie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! Thanks for both lengths! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best retexturer. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Well I'm glad you like it. Lots of people out there don't. :\

      What makes me mad is I try to make this original and shit, and someone 12 yr old goes and retextures it with other textures that OTHER PEOPLE FUCKING USE. NO originality whatsoever. And people like their version better. Sorry for the rant. I just am so upset right now.

      Delete
    2. I'M NOT 12! AHAHA. I'm kidding, I know you have more respect for me than some others...
      But I've put both yours and my versions in my game. It looks great (:

      Delete
    3. Lol.. Just so you know, whenever I rant, I NEVER, EVER include you. :) I have just about every one of your retextures. I love the painted ones. ♥

      Delete
    4. I always love your stuff, Marie. Especially recently. The way this has adjust shine style highlights combined with thick streaks looks seriously awesome - and I appreciate that you've started editing meshes as well. :)

      Delete
    5. Well thank you. :) I really am ecstatic that you like it. Your comments make my day. ♥

      Delete
  4. Thanks for making a simspack download, I hope you will make more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry, but even if it is original.. it doesn't look good, or natural at most. Maybe take painting lessons? Or a visual arts class before stating that your textures are superior. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice try Anubis.

      Delete
    2. lol, i dindt want to say this, but it´s true the retextures are hideous :(

      Delete