13.6.12

~Lies~ (Peggy 194)

Hi. So I've decided to start all over again. I have decided to start naming my hair retextures after the names of songs. *Not like Metalmoose* I am doing this because I honestly cannot remember all the dumb numbers and names that hair creators name their hairs. :P I am also using new models. I hope you like them! I am definitely going to be using them for awhile. :) 


This is Elise Bowie. She is a hipster.


This is Maryann Borovikov. She is Russian.


This is Amber Arnold. She loves the beach. 


This is Athena Alston. She scares the shit out of me. 


Amusez-Vous!

3 comments:

  1. I love your models. Are they available for download? I love Unique looking sims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Athena Alston can I please have her, please, please I must have her Thank you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get Maryann Borovikov shirt?

    ReplyDelete